Hi again! The brilliant avathenerd tagged me for this post and it looks great so thought I’d give it a go!! 🙂
This tag was created by David @ theguywhosaidalwaysno!
1. Mention the creator of the tag (already done!).
2. Use the image that you find in the article (I couldn’t find one in Ava’s post and wasn’t sure what this meant, so I’m going to leave that one! 🙂 )
3. Mention the blogger who tagged you (already done!).
4. Answer the questions.
5. Tag 9 bloggers and let them know through a comment on their blog!
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Hard. Fun. Rewarding. My 2016 was great in some ways, hard in others (it was my first year of A-Levels and I applied to University, which was nerve-wracking).
2. Write the name of 2 people who have characterised your 2016.
I met so many new people in 2015/2016 so the list is too long so I’m going to have to copy Ava and say family and friends.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I went to Paris last year and it was amazing, such a beautiful city, I would love to go back there at some point. I do, however, realise that’s such a cliché, as Paris is not all beautiful check out ‘La Haine’!!
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Falafel and humus wrap. It is a chickpea overload but literally the nicest thing ever, and pretty cheap. Add roasted vegetables and chips and you have a perfect, vegetarian, healthy-but-amazing meal!
5. Write the event which has marked you the most in 2016 (can be a global event).
Haha, what global event didn’t happen in 2016? For me, I will be forced to remember Brexit as long as I live and 2016 will stick in my mind for that reason. I really don’t want to get into politics and I am sick of people mentioning this now, but as a British person I was pretty shocked by the decision, so that would be a global event I remember! But, like Ava, I also started my blog in 2016 so that is a nice thing to remember this year by!
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, you can link a photo if you want.
I bought my mum some letters and journals by Sylvia Plath, which I really enjoyed buying and looking through before I gave them to her for Christmas! And I also received a copy of Ariel poetry by the same author for Christmas, which I would also say is a pretty good purchase.
7. Write three good intentions for 2017.
I completely agree with Ava’s- more productivity so I get the grades I want in the summer, more reading and I would say less worrying about the future and all university has to hold!
8. Write one place you want to visit in 2017.
Always Cornwall… When do I not say Cornwall, basically I just want to be either Demelza (Poldark novels) or someone in Daphne Du Maurier.
9. Write one plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
More nice vegetarian meals, I’m really getting into the meals my mum has been making recently!
I tag anyone who fancies doing this post- I had so much fun thinking up the answers and it helped me to reflect on a turbulent but overall exciting year! Thanks again Ava!
Currently reading: ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky