Hi again, I will get onto more book reviews and creative writing posts soon, I promise, but I’ve only gone and got myself nominated for ANOTHER blogger award! I am so super happy that people out there read my blog posts and, what’s more, enjoy them, so thank you so much to everyone who follows and reads my blog!
For this award I was nominated by Poetry Nerds Unite and seeing as she published the award as part of her ‘Sunday Funday’, I thought I would go with that and also publish mine on a Sunday! So here we go… The creator of the tag is Okota Enigma, so thank you so much to them as well! 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention and tag the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers three things about you.
- Nominate ten people (I’ve been doing these tagging posts a lot recently, so I’m going for four!)
- Ask the new nominees five questions- one can be funny/weird!
- Share a link to your best posts!
Three things about myself:
- I love reading Sylvia Plath
- I am obsessed with history and historical dramas
- Next year I will be going to University, to study History and French!
What book are you reading right now?
Right now I am reading ‘Carry On’ by Rainbow Rowell, as I needed some comfort reading as I was in a reading slump, and so I picked ‘Carry On’ up at the library again, as I felt like I needed it! 🙂
How do you best track/keep tabs on your reading?
I write in a reading record when I’ve finished a book, if I remember, and that’s usually about it!
What’s your favourite book (or bookish item) that you’ve received as a gift?
‘Ariel’ by Sylvia Plath, which is a book of poetry 🙂 I read and re-read the poems all the time, especially ‘Lady Lazarus’!
What are the three most recent books you’ve bought?
I’m not sure, but I think they would probably be ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ by Truman Capote, ‘The Moonstone’ by Wilkie Collins and ‘L’étranger’ par Albert Camus! I’ve read the last one (in English first, I’m still reading it in French!) and the other two I haven’t even touched yet. I wouldn’t call myself a materialistic person, but with books I can’t help myself!
WEIRD: Jump into a pool full of leeches or a sea with sharks?
Ahh, I don’t know! Sharks could probably do more damage, but then leeches just go through me. I think I’d have to go for leeches, and hope they decide not to suck my blood or anything 😉
All of these blogs are brilliant and interesting and they all deserve an award!
My five questions:
- What’s your go-to comfort read?
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever visited? And a place you’d love to visit in the future? (Technically that’s two 😉 )
- What’s one of the first books you remember reading as a child?
- What’s the weirdest food you like?
- Would you rather eat dairy or gluten products for the rest of your life?
Thanks again to Poetry Nerds Unite for nominating me for this award, I’ve loved doing it!
Currently reading: ‘Carry On’ by Rainbow Rowell